- The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the website at URL: www.thewp-group.co.uk
- This website and all
- Any information that you provide us with, whether it be business or personal information (such as your name or address), cannot be seen by third parties.
- The information we keep is stored on our own computer systems, not on a website.
- This site may at times contain links to other, third party websites;
WP GroupLimited is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
- This privacy statement is not presented as a legally binding contract.
What information do we collect or use?
There are sections in our website where we may ask you to register in order to gain access to high value documents, or to be able to download various items, or to make contact with
In addition to any personal information you may provide,
How we may use your personal information?
- To enable you to use the site without repeatedly entering passwords or logins.
- To provide information or services that you have requested.
- To help us manage our content to ensure it is relevant and appropriate to you.
- To alert you to company news, product upgrades, other updated information and new products and services from
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
The cookies we use are "analytical" cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|c2thewpgroup_wes4842wpr2||Examples of purposes for which a cookie may be used:
This cookie enables us to:
What about links on your site?
We recommend that you always review the privacy policies at any third party sites you visit; they may not follow the same policies as us.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor.
Logos & Imagery
Our company and brand logos may be used for informational and reference purposes only. Please contact us for specific information on usage. Other imagery (galleries, pictures, etc.) may not be used without prior consent.